Clinically researched hair nutritional supplement
Viviscal professional is a 100% drug-free hair growth supplement that contains nutrients to nourish hair from deep within.
what is Viviscal Pro?
Viviscal Professional is a 100% drug free hair growth supplement that nourishes thinning hair and promotes hair growth. The Viviscal Professional formula consists of the proprietary AminoMar C marine complex, plus a combination of essential nutrients – including Biotin, Vitamin C and Procyanidin B-2).
Hair loss is a common condition in both men and women. Male and female pattern hair loss, also know as androgenetic alopecia, can start at any age and is slowly progressive. Hair loss can also be triggered by stress, illness, genetic factors and certain medical conditions. Early treatment improves and delays further hair loss, and may even reduce the need for invasive procedures such as hair transplant.
Viviscal professional is suitable for both men and women suffering from hair loss. It can complement existing hair loss therapies.
How does it work?
Viviscal profissional hair growth supplements nourishes hair through 4 stages.
Stage 1: Hair follicles are nourished through the consistent intake of nutrients and marine complexes in each tablet.
Stage 2: Thin and wispy hair is strengthened through increased nourishment.
Stage 3: Breakage and thinning continues to decline, encouraging increased hair growth.
Stage 4: Hair appears stronger, healthier and more vibrant as nutrients are throughly dispensed.
Who is not suitable for Viviscal Professional?
Viviscal professional is a 100% drug free supplement that is marine complex derived.
It is not recommended to individuals with allergy to fish, seafood and/or shellfish. It is also not recommended for individuals who are pregnant and breastfeeding. It is advisable to consult your doctor before you begin any health supplements.
What is AminoMar C™ Marine Complex?
AminoMar C™ is a proprietary marine complex available exclusively in Viviscal® hair growth supplements. In the 1980’s, a professor from Scandinavia discovered that the Inuit people’s great hair and skin was the result of their fish- and protein-rich diet. He isolated the key molecules in their diet and it was from these origins that AminoMar C™ was created.
The AminoMar C™ is an active ingredient and comprises of a proprietary blend of shark cartilage and oyster extract powder derived from sustainable marine sources.
how long do i take it for?
For the initial 3-6 months, we recommend taking 1 tablet twice a day for best results. Thereafter, depending on individual response, you may just take 1 tablet a day to maintain healthy hair. The tablets should be taken with water after food.
Your should notice reduced hair loss at 3 months, early hair growth at 4-6 months, and more hair showing beyond 6-12 months.
Clinical Evidence for Viviscal
- A study (Albon 2016) of males with androgenetic alopecia showed statistical improvement of total hair count, total hair density and terminal hair density after 6 months of viviscal supplements.
- In a study (Rizer 2015) of 96 females of mean age 21-55 years old, it demonstrated reduced hair shedding at 3-6 months, and a significant increase in mature vellus hair diameter after 6 months of oral viviscal.
- A recent study (Augustyniak 2023) found that Viviscal supports anagen (hair growth phase) activation by stimulating hair cycle related genes to increase proliferation of the dermal papilla cells within the hair follicle.
- Eskelinin A, Santalahti J. Special natural cartilage polysaccharides for the treatment of sun-damaged skin in females. J Int Med Res. 1992;20:99–105
- Glynis Albon. A double blind, placebo controlled study evaluating the efficacy of an oral supplement in women with self perceived thinning hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28–34.
- Ablon G. A 6‐month, randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled study evaluating the ability of a marine complex supplement to promote hair growth in men with thinning hair. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2016 Dec;15(4):358-66.
- Rizer RL, Stephens TJ, Herndon JH, Sperber BR, Murphy J, Ablon GR. A marine protein-based dietary supplement for subclinical hair thinning/loss: results of a multisite, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. International journal of trichology. 2015 Oct;7(4):156.
- Augustyniak A, Mc Mahon H. Dietary marine-derived ingredients for stimulating hair cell cycle. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2023 Jul 1;163:114838.